Universal NMEA to synchro converter DAC-109 is intended for converting a digital value of course (heading), which is received in the NMEA 0183 sentences into the sychro signals which are necessary for controlling analogue synchro and stepper repeaters and other devices.
In addition, the converter DAC-109 may be used as a digital repeater for displaying a current value of course (heading).
For remote control of DAC-109 may be used UCB-91 remote control unit.
- Power supply voltage: 18..32 VDC
- Output voltage: 25~110 VAC (regulated), 400 VAC - at option
- Maximum summery power consumption of connected repeaters: 250W (400W - at option).
- Types of connected analogue repeaters: synchro or stepeer
- Frequency of output alternating voltage (for synchro repeaters): 50 Hz / 500 Hz (regulated)
Characteristics Of Digital Inputs:
- Number of NMEA 0183 inputs: 2 x RS-232/422/485 (1 x main + 1 x reserved)
- Maximum baudrate: 115200 bps
- Protection: inputs are optoisolated, galvanically isolated from the mains supply
- Supported protocols: NMEA 0183 versions 1 and 2 (with CRC and without it)
- Supported NMEA 0183 messages: HDG, HDT, HDM
- Overall dimensions: 262 x 305 x 128 mm
- Weight: no more than 6 kg
- Operation temperature: -20..+55°C
- Storage temperature: -55..+75°C
- Protection class: IP 22